July 31, 2013

Backyard Crab Feed

This is a rather belated post, and if you follow me on Instagam, you might be wondering why I haven't posted about this sooner. To be completely honest I have been so exhausted with work and suffering from Portland withdrawls, there's hardly been any time to do anything other than sleep!

Well my dear friends, here it is: the most amazing backyard crab feast I have ever experienced.

For dear Abby's birthday, she & her hubby graciously hosted everyone for an afternoon birthday celebration. They had a mimosa bar and a gin bucket (with turkey baster shots) for cocktails. Tab cooked the veggies in rotation in their new outdoor turkey fryer. When they were ready to serve, he dumped the cooked goodies on the newspaper lined table for people to munch on.


When the crab legs were cooked and piled onto the table, it was time to feast!


No comments:

Post a Comment