October 30, 2012

Best. Cookies. Ever.

Holy crap.
These are literally THE BEST COOKIES I have ever had in my life. Ever. The first time I ever tried one of these bad boys, I was in heaven.
Most of the time when you pick up a cookie in plastic wrapping, they're hard, semi-stale, and bland. So it was a huge shock to me when I was handed a Yeah! cookie and none of the above applied.

On the contrary, these cookies are fabulous.

Eastsider Diaries, Yeah! Cookie
Eastsider Diaries, Yeah! Cookie
And here's why:
1. They're made from scratch at the hands of the kind and generous Yeah! creator, Aaron
2. He uses raw ingredients (none of that funny business that you can't pronounce) which means...
3. There are ZERO preservatives
4. Since they're so basic, they're pretty good for you
5. They taste absolutely amazing

Eastsider Diaries, Yeah! Cookie
Golden Raisin Date
Eastsider Diaries, Yeah! Cookie
Honey Pecan Date
Eastsider Diaries, Yeah! Cookies
Classic: Chocolate Chip
Since Aaron makes these yummy treats by hand (usually by himself too!), they're as fresh as can be. So when you grab your own Yeah! cookie, you know it's only a day or two old which means maximum freshness. How many other packaged cookies can you say are as good as that, hmm?

I mean honestly, you really only get it this good when it's straight from the oven. And that's exactly what these Yeah! cookies taste like, except better.

Eastsider Diaries
Honey Pecan Date. YUM.
Eastsider Diaries

So far there are 6 naughty types of Yeah! cookies. They include:
- Golden Raisin Date
- Honey Pecan Date [my absolute favorite!]
- Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Sour Cherry Date
- Vegan Golden Raisin Date

To get your own Yeah! cookie check out the website and contact Aaron.
I can't stop raving about these and once you try one, you'll be as obsessed as I am!
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment