October 14, 2012

Fall To-Do List

I've been waiting and waiting for the sun to go away and the temperature to drop. Don't get me wrong, I love summer and I love when it's hot outside- but when its October, sunny and still 80 degrees in Washington, it's rather exhausting.

Last week the leaves began to change and there was a whisper of rain on the horizon. I immediately started drafting up my fall to-do list. Then on Friday the clouds rolled in, the temperature fell to a cozy 60 and the rain drizzled on and off all weekend long. It is officially autumn! Now, time to check off some things on my to-do list!


To check off the first item of business, B & I headed off to the Remlinger Farm to find ourselves a pumpkin to carve! 

Before we left, we tested our skills at un-haunted corn maze. B tried convincing me to go on a haunted on later that night... nope, not happening. 
Then the fun part-- carving our pumpkins
My pumpkin was obviously Harry Potter inspired. And B gave a shout out to his Ducks - no surprise there either! 

For both outings, here's what I wore:
Boots by Hunter
Leggings/ pants by TopShop
Shirts by J.Crew
Jackets by North Face
Bag by Tori Burch

I have plenty more things on my fall to-do list, stay tuned!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment