September 21, 2014

New York Fashion Week

It's that time of year again: the fashion world is in a frenzy to see the latest and greatest for Spring/Summer by designers hailing from all corners of the world.

I was lucky enough to go back to New York for Fashion Week on business and it was another incredible adventure. Having learned what to expect from my last NYFW experience, I was prepared for another week of midnight Seamless dinners, 14 hour work days and pretending to be unphased by celebrities backstage.

One great part of Fashion Week is that it's always during the first week of September which means there's a nice 3-day holiday before the madness beings. My Labor Day weekend was spent playing tourist which was the perfect way to kick off the trip.

Top of the Rock
Backstage at Nicole Miller
3rd row at Nicole Miller
Nails for Tadashi Shoji
The Brooklyn Bridge
Ground Zero

It was another hot and humid September in the Big Apple. And the Lincoln Center Tents were as busy and fabulous as ever. By the time I was back in the Pacific Northwest, I was exhausted but absolutely smitten.  Until next time, Manhattan! 

xx

1 comment: