October 21, 2013

Hand Model Diaries

A couple months ago I was asked to fly to Los Angeles for a photo shoot.
The reason I was asked to go was to deliver product for the photo shoot that had arrived the day before. Getting the call at 10:00 PM saying that I needed to get on the 6:30AM flight to LAX the next morning was definitely shocking, but I was excited nonetheless!

By 9:30 AM the next day I was in a cab headed to West Hollywood. I got to the hotel where the photo shoot was taking place and was directed up to the Suite. Our brand's Ambassador was there, starting to dive into a day's worth of tutorials, b-roll and action shots. I had met many of the people at the photo / video shoot once before, so it was exciting to be in the suite with them while Katie Jane Hughes did her thing.

Well, one thing lead to another and I was asked to be one of the hand models in the how-to-get-the-look video's we were doing!

And a few months later, we launched our Holiday collection and I couldn't believe my little digits were featured as part of our Holiday campaign!


Want to watch the video's from the photo shoot? You can check them out HERE!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment