November 5, 2013

Halloween Part 1: VIP Masquerade

When my friend K asked me for my mailing address, I have to say I was a little surprised.
"What are you going to do with my address? I see you every week..."

Well, turns out this little angel put me on the guest list for an exclusive party she has an 'in' with. And a week later, these goodies arrived: 2 VIP tickets to a Masquerade Ball and a gorgeous mask.

So on Halloween Eve, K and I slipped into our fancy dresses, strapped on our heels and headed to Aston Manor for their incredible Masquerade Ball.


The DJ was amazing and playing basically every song you have ever loved dancing to. And when the Go-Go dancers came out from the bathtub (yes, bathtub), I knew the night was just getting started.
Go-Go Dancers
Then glitter fell from the sky...

We hid behind our masks until we danced to much that it was pointless to try keeping them on. When it was finally time to go home, it was a sad realization that, not only did we both have work in the morning, but that this was only part 1 of our Halloween activities...

No comments:

Post a Comment