August 30, 2012

Dream Kings.

There's nothing better than the feeling of a fresh new shirt on your skin.
After getting my hands on this little number, I knew I had to share it with you!

Dream Kings Co.
Now, I don't usually wear printed tee's but when I do, I want it to be something fresh, new, different yet classic with attention to details. And since I care about what I wear, I want to make sure its comfortable.
Dream Kings Co
Dream Kings Co
Dream Kings Co.

That means quality fabric & a good finish. 

That's why I wear Dream Kings. 

Started by a friend of mine, his passion for street style & inspiration from the Bay Area kick started his line. Dream Kings wouldn't be the same without their signature octopus logo sporting the iconic "Kings" crown. 
Dream Kings Co.
Paired perfectly with your favorite Nike's 
Dream Kings Co.
The company just released their Summer 2012 Look Book a few weeks ago, and their gear is getting a lot of attention. I fell in love with their designs and became an instant fan. 

Dream Kings Co.
Dream Kings Co.
Eastsider Diaries
I'm so excited for their Fall line coming out next month and will be getting my shirts online here.

If you noticed my new heading, it was made especially for me by creative genius and Dream Kings founder, Nick. He's quite the visionary who's made his passion for designs into something that's generating popularity around the country & around the world. 

You can become a fan of Dream Kings like me here.
Follow them on Twitter for the latest updates.
And go straight to the source right here.

1 comment: