August 15, 2012

Winery Fashion & Champagne Passion

I love wine, anyone who knows me well enough can tell you as much.
So when my boss asked if I'd like to tag along for a day trip to the Chateau Ste Michelle winery in Woodinville, I gleefully obliged.
Eastsider Diaries
I woke up excited & had just enough time to snap a few pictures of my winery outfit.

Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
The afternoon started with some bubbly in the courtyard as we waited for our party to arrive.
This particular blend is the Domaine Ste. Michelle Blanc de Noirs.
Yummy.
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Once everyone had arrived, we were led into the Chateau for a little tour.

Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
After the tour we were seated in a small reception room for a presentation on the winery & various wine's created by Chateau Ste Michelle throughout Washington.

Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries

Lunch was served and while we ate, we tested our taste buds with the wine flights.
Our flights included:
Eroica Reisling (2011), Malborough Sauvignon Blanc (2011), KARIA Chardonnay (2009), Les Chevaux Red (2010), Uriah Red (2009), Col Solare (2007)

Eastsider Diaries

The Chardonnay was my absolute favorite, which surprised me since I consider myself a red wine kind of girl. But the way the Chardonnay paired with the lunch was superb. And it was so light that on this unusually hot day, it was quite refreshing.
Eastsider Diaries

After finishing my Blanc de Noirs & Chardonnay, it was off to the gift shop then back to the office.

Chateau Ste Michelle does summer concerts on their lawn which are pretty popular and have a good reputation for being absolutely fabulous. I've already checked out their schedule and decided to go to a concert next month! I'll be back here no no time, and I can't wait.

This winery is gorgeous and a perfect place to take guest from out of town, especially during the summer when the sun is out! Even if you're a local, like me, and you haven't been, I would definitely go. It's worth the drive (which is not far at all, only 15 minutes from downtown Bellevue) and worth the drinks!
Eastsider Diaries

Dress: Nordstrom
Bag: Ivanka Trump
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
Bracelets: Tiffany & Co.
Necklace: J.Crew
Sunglasses: Giorgio Armani



Cheers! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment