September 8, 2013

#NYFW

My oh my. What a whirlwind!
It might surprise many of you (as it's surprised nearly everyone I've told here), that I had never been to New York until now. First time to the Big Apple and attending the infamous Mercedes Benz Fashion Week? I mean, it really doesn't get much better than that!

I am so grateful and excited to be here that half the time it doesn't even feel like real life. Like, for example, the other day I was waiting with my team to get backstage for a show, and Nikki Minaj walked past with her entourage. Or when I sat in on my first fashion show ever- now that is a feeling I will never forget. I think I can check something off my bucket list!

Lincoln Center
Tadashi Shoji show
Tadashi Shoji finale 
Coconut H2O = Ultimate hydration
Backstage at Nicole Miller
Backstage pandemonium 
Nicole Miller SS 2014 
Global Colour Ambassador Katie Jane Hughes for butter LONDON, Lead Manicurist at Lela Rose SS 2014

Lela Rose SS 2014
Backstage at Monique Lhuillier
Band of Outsiders Face Chart
Celebs sitting front row at Monique Lhuillier

No comments:

Post a Comment