June 6, 2013

Aki Sushi

There's something about trying out a new sushi restaurant that gets me really excited and anxious at the same time. I usually have a mild internal conflict about whether or not it will be good enough for the price point, or if the fish is truly fresh.

Surprisingly enough I had none of my usual banter when B & I were directed to Aki Sushi. It came highly recommended and, since we had an "in", we didn't have to wait in line when we go there. We were seated in the dining room and reviewed the delicious menu before ordering a few dishes. 


If ever in British Columbia and are craving some really good quality sushi for a modest price, this is the place to be. It's a casual restaurant located on West Pender with an outstanding menu. The sushi was spot-on, and we left feeling very satisfied on our fill of Sake and fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment