August 16, 2013

Roasted Pig

To honor Adrian's name day, our friends held their Annual Pig Roast!
As always, there was plenty to eat, lots to drink, and interesting people to meet and mingle with. (Vegetarians, beware) ...

My girl Linz

After cooking away in the pig box for a few hours, it was time to give the old porkie the flip. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty experienced in this (3 years in a row, baby!). It truly was the highlight of my day. Well, that and eating the dear thing.

Carl doing scoring the little porkie
About an hour after the flip, it was time to dive in! There were lots of sides to dress the plate with while indulging in fresh pulled pork.

Master Chef Ku carving the pork
Our friends always know how to throw a good backyard BBQ and the Pig Roast was no different. Everyone left with stomach's groaning from satisfaction and plates of pulled pork for the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment