May 6, 2013

Hallava Heaven: Top Notch Falafel

Last week Abs and I ventured around the industrial neighborhood of Georgetown for a little lunch.
It was a gorgeously warm day and dining outside seemed necessary.


As I'm sure you can tell, I'm alway thinking about food- I love to eat.
So when I heard about the Hallava Falafel food truck, I thought we'd might as well check it out. Just down the street from HQ, this little food truck is definitely a diamond in the rough.

There was a line when we got there (a good sign) and an even longer line when we left (a really good sign). We both ordered the classic Falafel sandwich and Abs splurged and got the double dipped fries which I will definitely be getting next time.




Dying for a good falafel joint? 
Hit up Hallava Falafel NOW. You can thank me later. 
Even though it's a truck, it has a stationary home right on the corner of Airport Way and Doris Street in Georgetown just south of SODO. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment