December 2, 2012

Holiday Indulgence

The holiday's are here! Crank up the Christmas tunes and get those decorations out-- it's finally December! Every year I get a ton of my Christmas shopping done right after Thanksgiving. Then I'd travel back to school in Oregon and end up doing lots of last-minute shopping (tax free!) right before heading home before Christmas.

This year I'm pleased to say that I am officially done with ALL of my Christmas shopping 2 whole weeks before Christmas Eve!! 

This morning Mom & I went to one of the Nordstorm Private Holiday Parties.
It was a pretty self explanatory event: we walked around drinking Mimosa's & finding goodies to wrap for everyone on our list. I munched on petite crissont sandwiches and yogurt parfaits and ended up adding more things to my Wish List than I expected! 
Eastside mom's waiting in line
fur shawl
complementary gift wrapping
The Holiday Party was a "thank you" from the department store for their Level 2 and up card holders. It's a fabulous experience-- Nordstrom's is always well staffed and pampers their customers amaaaazingly. 

Want in? Go here to learn more about becoming a Nordys card holder! 
Happy Holiday Shopping! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment