April 7, 2013

April Showers

Everyone knows the saying: "April showers bring May flowers".
Well my dear Eastsiders, April has brought showers. And it doesn't seem to end!

But that does not mean that we should hide indoors and sulk until the sun comes out. For one thing, that could take months (let's be honest, if we wait that long, we'll be inside until July). And for another, spring time in the Pacific Northwest is all about adventuring- no matter what the weather!

I was determined to find a dress (or two) for next weekend so I braced myself for the clouds and put on my PNW spring-proof outfit:

"Dragon Egg" nail art with butter LONDON lacquer

Jacket & Leggings from TopShop
Sweater from Nordstrom
Bag from Steve Madden
Boots from Target (surprise!)
Jewelry from Michael Khors, Nordstrom and Tiffany's & Co. 

Lucky enough I didn't get too rained on. Sadly I went home dress-less.
Better luck in Portland I hope!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment