July 10, 2012

Louisiana Blues

For nearly 2 years I have been hearing about the Portland Blues Festival that happens on the waterfront every summer. Finally I was able to pop down to the 503 and experience the festival and all of it's glory. With the weather behaving beautifully and Louisiana inspired music in my ears, Katz & I trekked to the waterfront lawn and soaked up the blues (and the rays!).
Eastsider DiariesEastsider Diaries 
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries

After getting my full dose of Vitamin D, it was time to switch from Blues to Club. Downtown Portland, just like every other city, has a plethora of clubs and an extensive amount of nightlife. We strolled down 3rd street and all the way to 10th, popping in and out of bars and clubs as we went. You never know who you're going to see on the streets of Portland. On our way home we bumped into Ndamukong Suh, a Grant General graduate & PDX local, and his entourage of local friends. Quite the eventful way to end an evening, if I do say so myself! Xx

Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries
Eastsider Diaries


Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment